Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oooh baby I like it raw (part 2)

A couple days ago I blogged about how I like my information raw and uncut. On part 1 I spoke of the cause which is being deceived in a relationship. Today I'd like to focus more on the effect which is somebody always gets hurt. I am now beginning to understand how and why some women become bitter. For years I often wondered what in the world could make a soft, beautiful, and delicate women harden her heart in such a way. Some are so hard it's to where nobody can even get close to her. Do you know somebody like this?

Your heart is the inner core of you. It gives you life. So if somebody gets close enough to you that they hurt your to your inner core which is your heart...then you can't function. Therefore, you are not living. Do you really think it's fair to put somebody in a situation where they're not functioning? me neither. Speaking from experience it is a horrible feeling to have been in a relationship with somebody who wasn't honest with you. The rejection you feel knowing that you gave it your best and the other person didn't can be unbearable. We all remember how T.I.'s character felt at the end of ATL when he found out that New-New lied to him and his friend Esquire knew about it. He was so hurt that he completely shut down on everybody. That scene always touches me because at that point he didn't know if he should believe what they had was real or not. Kind of like women feel after being deceived in a relationship.

So fellas...You meet a women right; you think she has a great personality and you find her attractive. If at that moment you know that you can not commit to this women in the why that she deserves please please please leave her alone. Why am I so passionate about this? Because I am that women. If you can't give her the world they don't promise her that. If you don't love her then don't tell her you do. If you have no intentions on doing right by her I suggest you walk away. The pain she will feel in result of your games is harder for her to deal with then it is for you to walk away.

Now ladies...Yes I am talking to you right now. Please stop giving these men all of your power. The biggest advice I can give you on this is to shut up and wait. I seriously mean wait. No one I repeat no one is worth you giving yourself to but your husband. So that means saying no to your, cut buddies, boyfriends, and fiances until you say I do. I know you're thinking who is she to tell me that. I'm somebody whose been there. Do you think my desire was to be a single Mother? Nope! I didn't take my own advice and got involved with someone who will probably never know my worth. How could he when I gave him what God created for MY husband.

We've all on one occasion or another been hurt by someone but the greatest hurt comes when you've connected with someone physically. Sex was created by God to bind two people. So how hurtful is it to break away that bond? You have to remember this bond is formed by something God created which means it's extremely strong.

I'm sure most men will never feel the effect of their untruths but, I'm sure karma will catch up to you someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment